Joanna Surma Law Office provides professional legal services for business clients. Legal service for business entities provided by the Law Office is a comprehensive support for every entity engaged in an economic activity in Poland, as well as intending to start business in Poland – including the establishment of companies, legal advices in current matters, preparation of documents, preparation of draft contracts and agreements, drafting legal opinions and representation before the courts and administrative bodies.
Legal services provided by the Law Office addressed to entrepreneurs are focused primarily on civil law, commercial companies law, as well as labour law and intellectual property law. In addition, we also provide professional support in all matters related to debt collection.
The scope of cooperation and its temporal dimension is always agreed individually. Basically, the Law Office cooperates with its clients providing on-going legal services for business, however we also provide ad-hoc support to business entities in accordance to their needs.
Legal services for business by Joanna Surma Law Office cover in particular:
- comprehensive legal advice on all matters relating to doing business
- representation of clients before common courts, administrative courts and administrative bodies
- formation of companies – preparation of articles of association, statutes, foundation deeds of commercial companies and active support in the process of their registration in the National Court Register
- preparation and review of draft agreements related to the economic activity of the companies
- preparation and review of draft contracts related to labor law
- support in preparation of documents required by the provisions of labor law
- support the clients during the process of debt collection